Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Military Green


white top: forever 21
green cardigan with zipper details: thrifted
shoes: keds
bangles and clutch: aldo

like this look here!:
CHICTOPIA
LOOKBOOK
WHATIWEAR

I don't really like green for some reason. When I found this military green cardigan I was a little hesitant to buy it thinking that I wouldn't find anything in my closet that would go with the piece. However, the zipper details in the shoulder was so cool that I had to get it. And as I packed my things and organized my outfits, I found out that it can be worn with so many items! You'll probably be seeing this in my future blog posts. 










When I said that half of my life is in Manila, I was just making an exaggeration. But apparently, I find myself actually spending half of my months (for so many unexpected reasons) in Manila. Maybe I missed out on God's sign for me or something (panic mode!).



2 comments: