Monday, July 9, 2012

White Wedding

Just a few weeks ago (still in Cebu), two of my close friends got married. It was one of the most intimate wedding I've ever witnessed. At the end of the ceremony, a rainbow made their day more amazing. As a wedding planner, being a guest was such a relief, I was just sitting down and not worrying about anything except having a good time. It was kinda odd but it gave me a wedding experience from a viewpoint of an attendee which is something really useful for events coordinators.



F.Y.I: I am not wearing white because I want to be like the bride. A wedding etiquette book stated that a guest should not wear that color to a wedding. But, the invitation said to come in white. So, I decided to wear this white button down dress that has been hiding in my closet for years. Gold accessories for that Greek goddess look and, since I had enough time to prep up, I cured my hombre dyed hair.

LIKE THIS LOOK ON:






THE COUPLE: KIM AND RALP (without "h")



mine and boif's

THE RECEPTION

MY ATTEMPT AT PHOTOGRAPHY







RALP AND MY BOIF GARY GOFFING AROUND AS ALWAYS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear.. i love your blog. so im following now. mind to follow back?? :D

    xoxo
    Gisela on Wardrobe Platform

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll! thanks for following...followed you back! :>

    ReplyDelete