Monday, July 16, 2012

The Bee Beside Me


shoes from PRIMADONNA, belt from FOREVER 21, bag from ALDO, high waist shorts from EMPORIO ARMANI, top from my online store BASH, aztec print tube top from FOREVER 21.

LIKE THIS LOOK ON:
thanks! :>

Hey guys, Just got home from a quick vacay with mi familia at Imperial Palace. Hence the reason why I haven't blogged since I arrived from Manila. Ill tell you all about it in my future blogs. In the mean time, here's a blog post with an interesting story. 

On this normal day, I took my cousin Kate to a go-see. As I was about to park my car, I saw Bumblebee!! Ok, not the actual Bumblebee from the movie Transformers, but it's the same car with somewhat similar design. Just so you know, I have no idea who owns this car. Oops! 

I was so psyched that I parked my car right beside it! haha 





And took tons of photos like an excited mom on a kid's prom night.



And then when I couldn't take it anymore...I finally summoned the guts to pose beside it (because the owner wasn't really around).


It even had this cute Transformers logo!




My boif gary decided to join me too.



And my cousin Kate who was the reason why we came here in the first place.



No comments:

Post a Comment