Tuesday, July 24, 2012

White Out


Flip flops: Grendha
Accessories: Bash

LIKE THIS LOOK ON:

Once again I am in Manila. For some reason, i keep coming back here almost every month. Can't complain though. So, I'm here again with my boif to visit his family. On this day, we went to a mall to take his home-schooled nephew to his weekly reading lessons. Since the weather was extremely hot, I decided to wear the most comfortable clothing inside my luggage, a white maxi dress and flip flops. Now Iv'e been obsessed with white and maxis lately and I just started exploring flats so most likely, there will be more posts about these items in the blogs to come.





my DIY hombre hair
Tutorials to follow as soon as i can find a willing volunteer :)

this is Jacob in his reading class: Gary's nephew whom I love soooo much!

The mall we went to was an outdoor mall so we were walking under the heat of the sun. We headed to Jamba Juice to cool off which offered a tremendous amount of relief!



Jacob enjoying his drink! 

John 3:16

New International Version (NIV)
16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment