Thursday, June 7, 2012

MANILA DAY 1

Hey guys! I'm back! My vacation deprived me of my internet addiction for a week. Crazy, right? Here's the good thing though, I was able to take some photos of my looks! So here's how my vacay went:


top: romwe
high waist shorts: emporio armani
waterproof bag: rubber ducky dry bag
shoes: havaianas

With my country's confusing weather, i decided to wear a sheer button down floral top, plus a high waist shorts with  flipflops. And then, it started to rain. Good thing i brought my rubber ducky bag to keep my things dry.


DAY 1: Now Iv'e been to Manila a lot of times, to actually consider myself a local (note, i can ride the public utility vehicle). My cousins on the other hand don't visit Manila as often as I do. So, on our first day, i decided to take them to Enchanted Kingdom (a theme park). 






And since my grandfather's house was really near, we decided to pay him a visit. I really miss my lolo since we really haven't seen him in a long time. He's a war veteran from the u.s. For an 88 years old, he's still really healthy.

Also, we visited the biggest mall so far in the Philippines, the Mall of Asia. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi I just visit your LB. Now I am here :)
    I saw you just start blog, I am following you here too. Hope you will visit my blog and hopefully will follow me back too.

    Kisses!
    http://minnieonfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete