Saturday, June 23, 2012

SHOPPING AND THE SHORE

During our stay in Boracay, I took some time to go shopping for some souvenirs to give to my boif back at home. Our hotel was really near the mall but i decided go beyond the "d mall", as they call it, and went on a tour around the island. Eventually, I found myself in an ordinary store, selling ordinary stuff, but had this really cool vintage furniture

Now, I don't usually wear a midrib top but, hey, were in Boracay after all! People walk here in their underwear! In my attempt to dress accordingly ( to explore the island of Boracay aside from its beautiful shore + shopping but still keep the island vibe), I opted for my comfy plain midrib top,  sheer floral pants,  rubber ducky waterproof bag (to keep my valuables dry and safe), and accessorized with my sunnies from oakley, necklace, and havaianas (again, beach vibe + shopping, exploring the island).
top and pants:  from my online shop BASH
flip flops: havaianas
waterproof bag: rubber ducky

like this look on:
LOOKBOOOK
CHICTOPIA
WHATIWEAR



 HERE'S THE STORE I TALKED TO YOU ABOUT:

After spending the entire morning shopping, we went to Talipapa (think, cheap seafood place) for lunch.
My travel buddies: 
Mom and me
 Cousin joven and Papa


My favorite food: SHRIMP! :>




No comments:

Post a Comment