Saturday, May 19, 2012

Take Me to the Beach

Cebu, has countless of beautiful white sand beaches. I'm very fortunate to live 30 minutes away from most of the best resorts found it our country, Philippines. So, on this beautiful Saturday, my family and some of our friends decided to go to a private resort. Actually, they're big jetski fanatics and wanted to take the skis for a spin. Again, a black sheer top (i bought it because of the cute details) outside my black bikini, denim shorts, and flipflops (I know I've been wearing flipflops too much but this is the Philippines after all, and I'm in the beach), finished off with a cute red necklace from Malaysia, and a brown bangle. What's your best beach outfit? :>

4 comments:

  1. Hello there! been to Cebu a couple of times and I love the place. Unfortunately havent had the chance to visit one of your beaches. I love the Cebuanos!!!

    I love your style, you never fail to look chic. On this post, you showed that you can look chic even when on the beach. You are amazing!

    Followed your blog! I hope you'll visit mine and consider following it too at www.challengedfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, im kinda new at this blogging thing...Im glad ive been hearing positive feedbacks..:) i really appreciate it..:) yes, cebu is really a great place...:)

      Ill follow you..:)

      Delete
  2. I love the cropped button up, especially with the embroidery. It's basically perfection!
    Also I really can't wait to follow you and I hope you return the favor (: It would mean so much coming from you!

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey amber! Thanks for your feedback! :)

      I followed you! :)

      Delete